Warranty computers and cell phones repair
In any case, however, you must first contact the warranty service center if a malfunction appears on your smartphone (provided that you have a warranty card and it is correctly filled in).
Tell the receiving master in detail what happened to your phone and fill in the work order, while ensuring that all your comments were recorded there. It is also worth insisting that the master make the initial opening of the phone in your presence, so that both you and he are convinced that there is no corrosion inside the smartphone or any other damage.
Some tips from Cincinnati computer store
Try to observe the warranty obligations yourself, because the guarantee may be invalidated. This happens in the following cases:
– if the serial number of the smartphone does not match the number that is specified in the warranty card
– if there is no store seal on your warranty card, and your signature and the seller’s signature
– if you lost your warranty card
– if you opened the phone yourself or violated the integrity of the seals
– if you used the phone together with other components or accessories, the use of which is not coordinated with the manufacturer (for example, used a charger from a smartphone of another model or manufacturer)
– if there are signs of mechanical damage on your device, or you did not follow the rules for using the phone
– if your phone is damaged as a result of a natural disaster, flood, fire, etc.
Minor defects can occur at any computer manufacturer.
At a meeting with the director of one service center, he told me that there are standards for the number of detected problems for each batch of mobile phones. Usually, as a rule, due to the fault of the manufacturing plant, malfunctions occur in 0.3% of cases for each batch. It is considered unacceptable when this figure rises to 0.9-1%. This is a large percentage of faults and such phones require a more thorough pre-sale check.
Marriage or factory phone malfunction consists of two components – incorrect operation of the power supply elements, or manufacturing defects of the manufacturing plant itself. As for the battery, on average, its service life is 1.5-2 years, after which it begins to lose capacity and it is better to replace it. To produce batteries for manufacturers is very profitable, because It is a consumable item. During the operation of the phone, the owner changes 3-4 batteries, so it is very profitable for manufacturers.